HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS COLLECTIONS & INFO
My promise is to provide natural, timeless and beautiful heirloom-quality photos that you will treasure for years to come. The Senior Experience & Senior Editorial collections include full hair and makeup by professional artists, ensuring flawless photos and an experience to remember! All collections include high-resolution, edited and retouched digital images (see quantities below) with print release. This means you can share your images online and have them printed wherever you'd like.
There are no hidden fees or required minimum print purchases, and you won't sit through a high-pressure post-session sales pitch. I believe in full transparency and want my clients to know exactly how much they're spending before they book.
SIMPLE & SOPHISTOCATED
45 Minute Session
1 Location (Pre-Selected)
Professional Editing & Skin Retouching
25+ High Res Digital Images & Print Release
$25 Print Credit from Online Store
*A separate invoice for $150 will be added if professional makeup application/skin perfecting is desired. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to add this service.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
With school, work, sports, clubs, friends, family and hobbies, I know that your time is limited and precious.
My streamlined process means that you get to show up, have fun and not worry about anything, including hair and makeup!
WHAT'S YOUR STYLE?
The last thing that I want is for you to look back on your photos in a few (or many) years and think they look cheesy or dated.
I use natural posing and a clean and timeless editing technique to make sure that your portraits stand the test of time.
HOW WILL I LOOK IN MY PHOTOS?
Included in your Senior Experience or Senior Editorial Session is full hair and makeup or men's grooming/skin perfecting by professional artists. These artists are experts at providing natural, flawless makeup and hair. You will look like yourself, but camera-ready!
I'll edit temporary blemishes and do some minor retouching, but your skin won't look waxy or overly edited.
HOW DO I INQUIRE/BOOK?
1. Click the "Get Info & Book" button below below.
2. Follow the steps to enter your contact information, select your session type, sign the contract & pay the 50% reservation/deposit fee.
3. Shortly after, you'll receive an online questionnaire via email. Please fill it out and submit so that I can get to know you and learn about your personal interests and style. I'll respond with my suggested locations and wardrobe tips. If you have any feedback or changes to the session plan, just let me know! This session is YOURS!
6. On the day of your session, you'll arrive at the makeup and hair artist's studio where you'll have your hair styled and makeup applied by some of the best artists in Columbus (Senior Experience & Editorial sessions only).
7. This is the fun part ... the session! We will travel to your locations and I'll capture you in environments and outfits that make you feel great, using the most flattering light ... the sun!
8. About two weeks after your session you'll receive an email with a link to your gallery of high resolution, edited and retouched digital images.
9. From the gallery link you may download images and share or print them however/wherever you'd like! You also have the option to order additional products from the online gallery store.