HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS COLLECTIONS & INFO
My promise is to provide natural, timeless and beautiful heirloom-quality photos that you will treasure for years to come. The Senior Experience & Senior Editorial collections include full hair and makeup by professional artists, ensuring flawless photos and an experience to remember! All collections include high-resolution, edited and retouched digital images (see quantities below) with print release. This means you can share your images online and have them printed wherever you'd like.
There are no hidden fees or required minimum print purchases, and you won't sit through a high-pressure post-session sales pitch. I believe in full transparency and want my clients to know exactly how much they're spending before they book.
THE ULTIMATE EDITORIAL MODEL EXPERIENCE
Professional Hair & Makeup / Skin Perfecting
3 Hour Session
Up to 5 Outfits, 3 Locations
Professional Editing & Retouching
75+ Digital Images + Print Release
$175 Print Credit in Online Store
*Deduct $100 if no hair styling or makeup application is desired.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
With school, work, sports, clubs, friends, family and hobbies, I know that your time is limited and precious.
My streamlined process means that you get to show up, have fun and not worry about anything, including hair and makeup!
WHAT'S YOUR STYLE?
The last thing that I want is for you to look back on your photos in a few (or many) years and think they look cheesy or dated.
I use natural posing and a clean and timeless editing technique to make sure that your portraits stand the test of time.
HOW WILL I LOOK IN MY PHOTOS?
Included in your Senior Experience or Senior Editorial Session is full hair and makeup or men's grooming/skin perfecting by professional artists. These artists are experts at providing natural, flawless makeup and hair. You will look like yourself, but camera-ready!
I'll edit temporary blemishes and do some minor retouching, but your skin won't look waxy or overly edited.
HOW DO I INQUIRE/BOOK?
1. Decide on your session type (Essentials, Experience, or Editorial).
2. Schedule your session date via the booking links below each session type.
4. Once a date is selected, I'll send the senior and parent an online contract and deposit invoice. After it's signed and paid, the session date is official and reserved just for you!
5. A few weeks prior to your session, I'll send you an online questionnaire so that I can get to know you and learn about your personal interests and style. I'll respond with my suggested locations and outfit tips for your session. If you have any feedback or changes, just let me know! This session is YOURS!
6. On the day of your session, you'll arrive at the makeup and hair artist's studio where you'll have your hair styled and makeup applied by some of the best artists in Columbus (Senior Experience & Editorial sessions only).
7. This is the fun part ... the session! We will travel to your locations and I'll capture you in environments and outfits that make you feel great, using the most flattering light ... the sun!
8. About two weeks after your session you'll receive an email with a link to your gallery of high resolution, edited and retouched digital images.
9. From the gallery link you may download images and share or print them however/wherever you'd like! You also have the option to order additional products from the online gallery store.