Here are a few things about me:
- I’m married to the funniest man I’ve ever met and we have a brown-eyed, curly-haired son who loves animals and superheroes.
- I love faces. I used to do charcoal drawings and, while I liked drawing landscapes and still lifes, I have always preferred portraits. I’ve traded the pencil for the camera but my obsession remains. I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way and I love capturing the God-given beauty that I find in the human face.
- I love the color turquoise, as you may have guessed by now.
- I am very family oriented. We moved to Columbus, Ohio to be closer to family and to help my mom and step-dad start up a bed and breakfast. Our entire family works together as a team to help each other succeed in our respective endeavors and I’m so grateful for that.
- When I’m not doing photography I love to dance, decorate, design, style hair and ride bikes.
- I have a bachelor’s of business administration degree in marketing and have worked for large and small corporations and non-profits, but it has been my lifelong dream to own my own business and create art for a living!
- I believe the experience for my clients should be fun, relaxed and enjoyable. I understand that not everyone loves being in front of a camera so I take a relaxed and casual approach during my sessions.
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact me. I look forward to meeting you!LET’S CHAT